2018 Season Registration - coming soon
We expect registration for the 2018 season to be available from 31 January which is the date the Active Kids Rebate will be live. Each family in NSW will be entitled to receive a $100 rebate for each child playing in a registered sport.
2018 Pre-Season Registration
North's Pirates welcome registrations for 2018 for children ages 5-17. Official registrations for the 2018 rugby union season open on 31 January. At that time you will be able to register, order kit and pay Club memberships. To secure your child's place with the mighty Norths Pirates, complete our pre-season registration form.
- Norths Pirates Junior Rugby Club is a rugby union club for children aged 5 to 17.
- It is run by volunteers dedicated to the Club's philosophy of rugby skills development of children and the embodiment of a local rugby community, along with the potential to be a future player or supporter of grade rugby, Super Rugby and international rugby.
- Our home ground is Tunks Park (western end), Brothers Avenue, Cammeray, NSW 2062.
- Norths Pirates Junior Rugby Union Club was originally called Cammbridge Bay which was made up from 3 clubs – Cammeray, Northbridge and Neutral Bay. The Neutral Bay club was active as far back as the 1890s and predates Northern Suburbs Rugby Club. Cammbridge Bay rugby competed in the Sydney junior competition until 1987 when Norths Seniors took control and reformed the club as Norths Pirates. The club is one of 4 feeder clubs to the Northern Suburbs District and ultimately to the Norths Seniors Shute Shield club.
- We welcome new players across age groups. Refer to the link for registration.
- For any questions relating to playing rugby with the Pirates, please contact:
- Once a player has registered with the Club, the relevant age co-ordinator will email information.
- Training times are generally on Wednesday or Thursday afternoons at either Tunks Park (Brothers Avenue, Cammeray) or Primrose Park (Grafton Street off Young Street, Cremorne). Time is determined by the team coach.
- The U6-U9 teams play in the Gordon Minis comp. Their games are on Saturday mornings, with 1 or 2 games on Sunday mornings.
- The U10-U16 teams play in the Sydney Juniors comp. Their games are on Sundays (and some Friday evenings).
- The teams also receive invitations to play in Rugby gala days throughout the season, both in Sydney and regionally.
- Refer to page 'Coaching & Age Group Overview' for details on rules for each age group.
- Refer to page 'Playing Info - Ground locations & wet weather' for more details on ground locations and wet weather information lines.
- Players need to play in the Club uniform of a jersey, shorts and socks plus football boots.
- The Club uniform is available through the age co-ordinators or team managers (cash or cheque) or the registration site (credit card).
- Uniforms will be distributed at pre-season training or throughout the year from Age Coordinators or Team Managers.
- Mouth guards and headgear (IRB approved) are mandatory and can be purchased through any sporting goods shop.
- Refer to page 'The Club - Uniforms and Playing Gear' for more information.
- The Club has a small executive committee of volunteers. Please contact Elise Mittelheuser, President 0406 998 394 if you would like to assist.
- Gold Sponsor - Evolution Healthcare / Sante
- Red Sponsor - The Bodyguard The Musical
- Red Sponsor - Ferguson Property Agents
- List your property for sale or rent through Ferguson Property Agents and they will donate 5% of the sales commission or 20% of the letting fee back to the Club.
- Tour Sponsor - Estilo Sports & Group Travel
Like us and follow us https://www.facebook.com/