- Pre-season session for the U10s (8.00am to 9.30am) and U12s (4.00pm to 5.00pm) plus coach-the-coach session (9.30am to 10.30am) and injury prevention program on Sunday, 24 February.
- Pre-season training for the Norths Pirates is on Sunday, 3, 10 and 17 March 2019 at Tunks Park.
- This will be run by internal and external coaches.
- On Sunday, 3 March 2019, there will be a Pirate jumping castle, bbq, kit sale and raffle sale.
- Prospective players are welcome to attend these sessions to get a feel for rugby union, with our Coaches running drills appropriate for each age group. External coaching provided by TryTime Rugby and Rugby Appeal.
- For an overview of rules for each age group, refer our Coaching & Age Group overview page http://www.
- Come along from 8am to purchase any Pirates gear you need or to chat to people to find out more or to volunteer your time. Norths Pirates Junior Rugby Club is completely run by volunteers, and it’s the efforts of everyone that ensure the season runs smoothly and the players have the most fun. Many of our young players also follow the example our parents set and volunteer themselves to help younger players, assist coaches with set up and pack up and help with the BBQ.