- Saturday 24 February - Norths Pirates U8/9s in curtain raiser of Waratahs v Stormers @ Allianz Stadium
- Sunday 4 March - Pre-Season training, Tunks Park 8.30am
- Sunday 11 March - Pre-Season training, Tunks Park 8.30am
- Sunday 18 March - Pre-Season training, Tunks Park 8.30am
- Sunday 25 March - Northern Suburbs Juniors gala day (U6-U16) @ Boronia Oval, Hunters Hill
- Friday / Saturday/Sunday 6-8 April - Round 1 commences
- Saturday 7 April - Lindfield Gala Day U6/7/8/9s
- Saturday 7 April - Northern Suburbs Junior Colour Day / "Fill the Hill" @ North Sydney Oval
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday 13-15 April - Round 2 (1st week of school holidays)
- Sunday 13 May - 4 Way Gala Day @ Boronia Oval for Development/Representative Squads
- Wednesday 23 May - Waratah Club Blitz @ Primrose Park
- Saturday 26 May - Minis activities at Gordon v Norths @ Chatswood Oval from 4.15pm
- Saturday 26 May - Season 2018 Social Function for parents and supporters @ Pacific Diner 5/207 Pacific Hwy, St Leonards from 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday 2-3 June - Cowra Rugby Tour U9/10/11s
- June long weekend - U11-U17 State Championship
- Saturday 16 June - Juniors @ Norths Seniors @ North Sydney Oval
- Saturday/Sunday 23-24 June - Going Purple for Pancreatic Cancer
- Saturday 7 July - Annual Junior Clubs March Past before the Waratahs v Sunwolves game @ Allianz Stadium
- Sunday 8 July - King of the Hills (KoTH) gala day U8 & U9 @ Yattenden Oval, Baulkham Hills
- Sunday 22 July - U10 Development Comp @ Narrabeen Rugby Club, North Narrabeen Reserve
- Sunday 5 August - Harlequin Cup gala day U8 & U9 @ Denzil Joyce Oval, North Curl Curl
- Friday 17 August - Dufficy Cup for U9 @ Boronia Oval
- Saturday 1 September - Tiger Cup Gala Day for U6 & U7
- Sunday 2 September - GRAND FINAL for Juniors U10+ and Chatswood Challenge Cup for U8 & U9
- Sunday 16 September - End of Season presentation @ Waverton North Sydney Club
END OF SEASON PRESENTATION - 16 September 2018
GRAND FINAL - 2 September 2018
Congratulations to U13D team winning their grand final and thank you to coach Tom Millner n team manager Tim Molchanoff.
Well done to U10 Black team for runners up in their grand final and thank you to coach Jason Smith, Nick Eastman n team manager John Preece.
Congratulations to U11G team and U10C team for winning their plate grand finals. Thank you to the respective coaches n team managers - Grant Street, Mark Chan, Lisa Baracz and Chris Hutchinson and George Alexandrou.
COWRA RUGBY TOUR - 2-3 June 2018
Our 5th annual tour to Cowra for U9/10/11s, with 140 players and supporters. We gathered on Saturday afternoon at Cowra Rugby Club to watch Cowra Rugby play against Orange 1st grade game. We stayed at Aalana Motor Inn, Country Gardens Motor Inn, Cowra Ex-Services Motel. Team dinner at Cowra Services Club (loved the Cowra lamb) and the Reds v Waratahs on the big screen, as well as the obligatory singing of the team song. On the Sunday, each team played three games of rugby against local teams including Cowra, Bathurst, Orange, Parkes at the Cowra Rugby Club. Thanks to Jess Carpenter (U9s), Nick Eastman (U10s), Elise Mittelheuser (U11s) and Jason Smith for organising a memorable tour and to Cowra Rugby Club for hosting us and putting on another awesome gala day.
SEASON 2018 SOCIAL FUNCTION - 26 May 2018
Parents & supporters conversed, ate, drank, danced and sang on Saturday, 26 May 2018 at Pacific Diner, St Leonards.
Awesome venue and service and some very talented dancers and singers amongst the Pirates. @pacificdinerstleonards
Thanks to Parker's Cellar for complimentary Mumm champagne on arrival, lucky door prizes and wine hamper raffle.
WARATAHS CLUB BLITZ - 23 May 2018
- We were privileged to have Will Miller, Openside Flanker, NSW Waratahs & Nat Maclarn, Second Rower, NSW Women giving skills & drills at our training session at Primrose Park, followed by signatures & selfies. Thanks to @nswwaratahs for the Waratah Club Blitz initiative.
- We also received a Junior Club Pack from Daikin for demonstrating NSW Rugby values of pride, respect, inclusiveness, accountability. Thanks to @DaikinAustralia for supporting grassroots rugby.